Travelodge Aberdeen Central
9 Bridge Street, Aberdeen, AB11 6JL
The Travelodge Aberdeen Central Features the Below
- Budget-friendly stay
- Triple rooms
- Rooms are Double Bed and Pull Out Beds
- En-suite bathrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- TV with freeview
- Fresh towels
- Hair dryers, irons extra pillows and extra towels available from reception
- Wifi available put costs may apply
- There may be a good behaviour bond when checking in.
Why Stay at Travelodge Aberdeen Central?
For a short and sweet stay with friends or family, there’s no better place to rest your head than the Travelodge Aberdeen Central. Simple and sleek, Travelodge boasts all the standard facilities you need to have an easy journey and comfortable stay. With 24-hour reception, you can come and go as you please to really make the most of Aberdeen and all the Scottish city has to offer.
Many groups choose to stay in Travelodge (especially in the city centre), making it one of the best hotel chains without breaking the bank. Everyone can come along and enjoy a friendly-stay in this ever-popular venue no matter what their budget is. Nearby, you’ll have access to the huge Union Square Shopping Centre just a short walk from where you’re staying.
Although there is a restaurant and bar on site in the classic Travelodge colours and style, you’re placed so close to eateries and other bars that you might not even need them! Finally, the Travelodge Aberdeen Central is a stone’s throw away from the main train station in Aberdeen, so you can hop on and off with ease.
- Chargeable parking nearby at Union Square Shopping Centre, Market Street
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Near to main train station
There are no reviews yet.