Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Sheffield
How Does the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt in Sheffield Work?
When it comes to the smartphone urban treasure hunt in Sheffield, you and your co-workers can expect to find yourselves exploring the city in a race to gain as many points as you can for your group. This event is entirely self-ran, all you have to do is download an app on the day to your phones, get yourselves into smaller groups and come up with a group name and photo before the hunt begins. Track down tasks and challenges throughout the city and complete them successfully to earn your group points – keep an eye out for the virtual scavenger hunt for some bonus points too! You can use the live leader board on the app to keep track of how the other teams are doing at the same time.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.