Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Glasgow
What is the Glasgow Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
A fully interactive experience run through a GPS tracked app that will let you explore Glasgow by unlocking hotspots. Simply split your workforce down into smaller groups and go head to head in a series of knowledge-based trivia. Communicate with your crew to answer questions and complete creative challenges that all earn your squad points. You can also gain bonus points by collecting virtual scavenger point items as an extra throughout the day. The easy-to-use app includes all the hotspots plus a live scoreboard so you can keep track of the other groups before the winner is announced at the end of the event.
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add on - Customise up to 8 multiple choice questions. These can be about your brand, business, people, anything really. Personalise it - ask for price
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
See our FAQ's on the Team Building Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt.
I will most definitely be recommending the event to other areas in the business and also to clients & friends out with.
We found it good fun and easy to follow once we got started. There were no issues (apart from a few who didn’t read the rules properly) but that was on them and not the way the Treasure hunt was set up!
I would definitely recommend this for family or corporate events.
Thanks again for your help.
But all in all a really fun day out and would do it again.
Everything went really well for the event! The feedback I’ve had from the staff who attended has been really positive and everyone has told me that they had a great time! Thank you so much for all of your help with this, you’ve been so helpful throughout it all.
I used the Smartphone Treasure Hunt as a fun cost effective team building event. Easy to book, very helpful with information, great fun on the day with clear instructions.