Smartphone Hen Party Treasure Hunt
Throw on your best hen do accessories and paint the town pink with the unique and utterly hilarious smartphone hen party treasure hunt experience. Guaranteed to get you giggling, this cheeky hunt is like nothing you’ve done before, putting the whole hen party onto one little smartphone app that you can activate anywhere, at any time and take full control of your hen weekend. Whether you’re in need of a fabulous icebreaker to kick off the celebrations, or your bride-to-be loves trying new things, this hen party treasure hunt is bound to catch your eye for all the right reasons!
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Specifically designed for hen parties!
- Smartphone App technology
- Test your girly knowledge in this unique hen party game
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges
- Includes 3 pub challenges
- Name your team & take group selfies
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- This game includes no questions about the location you are in
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!
One of the ladies is planning on booking the same thing for her birthday in February!! Thank you, it made a very unique hen night!