Smartphone Hen Party Treasure Hunt
What Happens on a Smartphone Hen Party Treasure Hunt?
Prepare to have your girly knowledge put to the ultimate test on your hen party with the smartphone hen party treasure hunt. This self-run event is based off an epic smartphone app and will see you and the girls split into teams. When you decide to start, you will explore the city on a hunt for challenges and trivia in order to earn your team as many points as you possibly can in order to push your team to the number one spot on the live leader board. As this experience is self-run, you can pause the game at any time, meet up with the other teams by tracking them on the live map and make a quick pit stop for some food and drink if you wish!
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Specifically designed for hen parties!
- Smartphone App technology
- Test your girly knowledge in this unique hen party game
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges
- Includes 3 pub challenges
- Name your team & take group selfies
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- This game includes no questions about the location you are in
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!