Crowne Plaza in Leeds
Crown Plaza Hotel - Wellington Street, Leeds LS1 4DL
The Crowne Plaza Hotel in Leeds Features the Below
- 4 star hotel with Leisure Facilities
- Twins, Family and Quad Rooms will be allocated
- Hot breakfast included
- All Rooms En-suite Bathrooms
- Leisure Facilities included indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, steam room, sauna, fitness room and pamper treatments
- All Rooms have air conditioning, Hair Dryer, Iron, Tea & Coffee, TV & Wifi
- 24 hour Reception
- Concierge Service
- Centrally located near Leeds Train Station
- Onsite bar & restaurant
- Parking is available on a first come first served basis with a daily charge that is not included
- There maybe a good behaviour bond up on check in
Why Stay at Crowne Plaza in Leeds?
Treat the group to a lap of luxury with a stay in the 4-star Crowne Plaza hotel in Leeds, the ultimate choice of hotel to make any occasion one to remember. When it comes to quality, you can guarantee that you will get what you expect and more with the Crowne Plaza. Noted for being one of the best hotel chains in the country, all of your needs are met under one roof with the Crowne Plaza group accommodation, who’s facilities go above and beyond to cater for all your group members during the celebrations.
So why not take a dip in the swimming pool, toast with a drink at the bar and make the most of your uber comfortable king sized beds during your celebratory weekend away? The possibilities are endless when it comes to getting the most out of your money with a stay at the Crowne Plaza in Leeds.
With a central location in the giant city of Leeds, the Crowne Plaza conveniently places you near Leeds train station on Wellington Street (Just off the A58 – Leeds Inner Ring Road) and smack bang in the centre of all the action. So, whether you’re looking to be close to the nightclubs so that your big night out doesn’t end up with a hefty taxi ride home… or you just want to be near to a whole host of shops in the centre, a 10-minute walk right to Park Row sounds good enough to us!
Extra Hotel Details
- Close to Leeds Train Station on New Station Street
- Able to walk in to the city centre
- 24 hour security
- About 5-10mins walk from Park Row
There are no reviews yet.