VIP Events Area
- Individual Payments
- Online Itinerary
- See all Features Here
London Cocktail Making Hen Party
- From £29.50 pp
- Welcome drink
- Mix and shake cocktails
- Includes food platters
- City centre venues
- Location City Centre
- Duration 90mins-2hours
- Times Available 12noon-6pm (sometimes later)
- Dress Code Casual or Dress to Impress
Before visiting The Big Smoke’s nightlife, kick-start the night with a London cocktail making hen party. This activity is perfect for London as our cocktail making parties are held in some of the best districts. When you arrive you’ll be guided by an experienced mixologist who will show you how it’s really done.
"We had loads of giggles and our cocktails were really tasty, thanks!"
You’ll get a whole 2 hours to find the right flavours for you in the London cocktail making hen party, as well as learn some tips and tricks and get making some drinks. Once you’ve finished making, it’s time to start drinking, all in privately reserved seating for you and the girls to chat about the hen party agenda ahead and make a few toasts to the hen and her last night of freedom. Make sure to take plenty of pictures of you shaking up your creations and chilling in your seating for a bit of memorabilia.
Throughout the London cocktail making hen party, your bartender will show you all the tools you need to make the perfect cocktail, from muddlers and mixers to shakers and strainers. So if you fancy a classic Mojito or want to go a little crazy and make up a completely new drink, you'll have everything you need waiting. You’ll each be able to create two or three cocktail creations each, which is great as everybody has a chance to get involved.
London, the UK capital needs little introduction. Voted as the world’s top tourist destination and known as one of the top hen destinations, it attracts thousands of people each year. London hen parties can expect a full range of activities that suit everyone’s taste.
There are so many famous attractions to visit such as the Tower of London, Westminster Palace, London Eye, and Oxford Street which can’t disappoint. With luxury hotels, spas, museums, renowned galleries and thousands of shops to choose from, London is a perfect excuse to have a long hen weekend. If you’re after Glitz and Glamour, London is bursting with it.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink 2-3 cocktails per person
- All guests are involved in making cocktails
- Learn to shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus reserved seating where you can enjoy your cocktails or food
- Plus light sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade Meal Options instead of food platters (most venues we use can offer these)
- Add a two course meal (main & dessert) to this package for £15pp
- Add a three course meal to this package for £18pp
London Hen Party bundles
London Hen Party weekend packages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Cocktail Making
- 2 Course Meal
- Local Bar Guide
- Nightclub Entry & Booths
- 3 Star Hotel
- Central City Locations
- Hot Breakfast
- Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Nightlife