Cocktail Making Class Hen Party
The cocktail making hen party is a perfect balance of classy and fun, so whether you fancy a sophisticated evening trying new flavours and refining your skills, or just want to kick off a messy hen night to remember (or forget!) – it’s a great choice for all. When you arrive on the day of your choice, someone will greet you with a tasty welcome drink to start the night off on the right foot. Then, you’ll all make your way to the bar and meet your personal bartender.
- Interactive fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus, a reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food.
- Plus, sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal – just ask
All of our bartenders are professionally trained and will play some games with you, so you won’t have trouble learning all their tips and tricks to create some killer cocktails! After a short and sweet introduction to all the equipment you’ll get your hands on, it’s time to have a go. All the girls will get a turn at using the mixers, strainers and muddlers to make their favourite cocktails, both fruity or sour. Each of your group will have time to make 2-3 cocktails each in the cocktail making hen party, and of course drink them all.
Once you’ve finished mixing your concoctions, head over to some reserved seating where you can finish off your delicious drinks and maybe have a little sip of each-others. So you don’t leave too tipsy for the hen night ahead, this cocktail making hen party experience also includes a bit of food – perfect stomach lining! There will be a variety of light sharer platters for your group with a mixture of hot and cold foods. If you want to add to the experience, why not upgrade to a two or three course meal?
The cocktail masterclass venue was very nice and the food was delicious, some confusion with our team upon arrival- (they allocate other group on our spot by mistake, but all got sorted swiftly)
The experience overall was nice and the cocktails were so tasty with good recommendations.
Thanks for organising.
Hen Party Bundles
Hen Party Weekend Packages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Cocktail Making
- 2 Course Meal
- Local Bar Guide
- Nightclub Entry
- 3 Star Hotel
- Central City Locations
- Hot Breakfast
- Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Nightlife