Challenge 100 Team Building in Reading
Race against the clock and the other teams in a series of mentally challenging tasks with the challenge 100 team building in Reading. A fully managed event that demands the best teamwork and problem-solving skills from participants, each smaller team will get to pick and choose which challenges they want to complete, with each one being worth different points. When the clock starts, teams must finish challenges as quick as they can in order to earn points. Each team’s scores will be totalled up throughout the day and projected onto the live screen, keeping everybody on their toes and engaging with the activity.
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.