Venue Explorer Team Building in Cambridge
Make it a day to remember and get the entire team interacting with each other with the venue explorer team building in Cambridge. A completely new and unique way to take the pressure off your team and giving them an opportunity to explore the venue you’re hosting, this entirely tablet device-based workshop brings together a host of picture & video challenges, multiple choice questions and so much more that smaller teams can attempt for the chance to win points. Unlocking hotspots using the GPS map and competing to earn the most points, this is a brilliant chance to incorporate some competitive fun into your day that the whole team will love.
- Fantastic way to get your audience mingling at your event venue
- Teams will be sent on a mission unlocking tasks and challenges using image recognition
- Each group will have a GPS tablet to navigate around the venue
- Interactive challenges include unlocking multiple choice, picture challenges, innovative tasks, venue knowledge questions and much more
- Earn points as the team explorer the venue
- Uses the latest app technology
- All tablets are pre-loaded with your unique event
- Ideal as a break-out activity or an evening activity to get everyone mingling
- Medals for each member of the winning team
- Fully managed event
- Event briefing, and a wrap up / results session
- Package excludes venue hire and AV/ PA for the briefing and results session
- Post event link to download all your photos
Earning valuable points along their exploration of the venue, they will be accumulated to a final score where then a winner will be announced and receive medals to congratulate their victory. Making for a brilliant break-out or evening activity, Venue Explorer team building gets everyone working together and bringing out their competitive side and learning a thing or two all while having a great time. It is a fantastic way to get the audience to interact with each other since it’s a fully managed event, everything will be made clear on the day and ensures the event runs smoothly at all times.
Example Team Event Timings
- 13:30 Briefing by the events team. We’ll arrange your group into teams of 5 people and hand out the tablets
- 13:45 Teams set off on their Venue Explorer
- 15:30Teams return to the collection point or end venue to hand their tablets back in
- 15:45Results announced, and the best photos/ videos shown for a hilarious finale
- 16:00Event Finishes
- These timings are totally flexible to suit your exact requirements and we can run your event at any time of day
There are no reviews yet.