Life Drawing Team Building in Cambridge
Grab your pencils and paper and get ready for a totally unique team away day during our life drawing team building in Cambridge experience. Unlike the rest, this team building activity promotes creativity and design as you come to face to face with your very own nude model and learn the arts of figure drawing. With a professional tutor and games to play on the day, this activity has a mixture of both entertainment and effective learning opportunities.
- Fun and unique activity
- Choose a female or male life model
- Meet your drawing tutor who will guide your event
- Then you're introduced to your model
- He/ she will de-robe and get into various poses throughout the session
- Draw a few poses and play some games
- Get to take home all your fine art work!
- Includes all drawing materials
- All our models are keen and experienced, so we're sure they'll give you plenty of inspiration.
- Private room used in city centre bars, hotels and venues. All venues are licensed to purchase drinks
- Choice of male or female model, or why not upgrade and have one of each? Just ask for details.
On the day you will be introduced to your very own professional tutor who will teach you some life drawing skills and top tips before your nude model bares all ready for you to put pencil to paper. Our life drawing workshops are accessible for all levels and abilities, so whether you’ve done this before or you’re a complete beginner, your tutor can adapt your lesson for you and your team. It’s the perfect opportunity for you and your team to wind down and enjoy both an amusing and relaxing experience they won’t forget!
Designed to encourage creativity and develop new or existing skills as well as improving working relationships, our life drawing team building activity is extremely effective. With a private city centre venue, life drawing equipment, fun games, an experienced nude model, plus a tutor to offer guidance and make your team feel at ease provided on the day, you’ll have everything you need for a successful life drawing team building experience. what more could you want?