Pub Olympics Team Building in Cambridge
From air hockey to giant jenga, the pub Olympics team building in Cambridge will throw your colleagues into something new and fun for everyone. Breeding communication and collaboration, this away day will see your full squad split into smaller groups, and go head to head in a variety of fun mini games. You choose the games, and then compete and work together to win the most fun money for your employees in order to beat the rest.
- You will be given a briefing and explanation of the structure
- Selection of games to suit your requirements
- Great fun for everyone
- Teams will rotate around the games, with 2 teams going head to head on each game
- Winning teams will be rewarded with fun money
- Each game lasts from 10-25 minutes
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration
- The team with the most fun money at the end of the day will be the winners!
- Fully managed event
- If you’re after a casual event, we can drop off some of the games and you can play them whilst socialising – just ask for dry hire.
This Pub Olympics activity is a great way to give your event a fun, competitive twist and bring the whole workforce together in enjoyable games that everyone will love. It’s an ideal event if you want to get your colleagues to simply communicate and bond over a few drinks. All the games will be selected depending on your requirements, so you can easily tailor this away day to suit you and your goal for the event.
You get a choice of which games you would like your group to participate in from the list below:
| || |
Hopefully if I need to arrange another event, I will definitely consider and also recommend Funktion Events.