Stop The Clocks Team Building in Cambridge
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
If you’re looking for a fun and fast-paced way to test your team, then you’ll find it with the Cambridge Stop the Clocks team building activity. At the start of the day your group will be split into two different teams. Each team will have their own large coloured clock which will become a key part of the day.
Both teams will need to complete a variety of challenges. The challenges are divided into physical, mental and skill and each one is a testing task that needs to be completed as fast as possible. Once a team completes a task they need to run to their clock and hit the stop button. An instructor will check what you’ve done and if it’s not up to standard then the timer restarts!
Each team will be competing for points. The team with the most points at the end of day are the winners and they all get a raise! Have a fantastic time with the Cambridge Stop the Clocks team building activity and end up with a stronger and happier team than ever before!
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.