Smartphone City Treasure Hunt Team Building in Cambridge
Try something new with your team and enjoy the popular smartphone city treasure hunt team building Cambridge. A different team development idea to your usual events, this experience is curated to bring you and your team together through communication, all in an informal and fun setting. You and your team will get the chance to explore all that Cambridge has to offer while taking on challenges, answering questions and completing quizzes against the other teams playing to win. All of this is done through an easy to use and budget friendly app, so all you need to worry about is getting the whole team involved.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Smartphone app technology
- Work in teams to find your way round your chosen city
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- City trivia is completed throughout the city including famous landmarks, local celebrities and some weird and wonderful trivia.
- One of our most popular team building activities
- Out of Office Technical help line
- Upgrade – personalise the treasure hunt by adding some of your own bespoke questions – ask for details and prices
Make the city your playground for the afternoon in the smartphone city treasure hunt team building event, a completely interactive team building workshop that will split your team into smaller teams in order to add a bit of competition to the experience. For an hour or so, you and your team will be tasked with city based questions that are all completely specific to the location you’re in. Together, you’ll learn about where you’re exploring and compete to complete the tasks and challenges before the other teams. The activity incorporates historical facts, local news, key trivia and even foodie questions to get the team thinking and test their general knowledge.
What makes the smartphone treasure hunt team building so different to other team building activities is that you can run the event however you please. You can activate the application at whatever time of day you like, running the event as a daytime activity or maybe starting your evening with the treasure hunt. Everything you’ll need for the experience is on one single app, which you can download to a phone or tablet and take with you throughout the city. Create team names, take a team photo and even track the other teams’ progress with live scoreboards on the GPS app.
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
There are no reviews yet.