Masterpiece Challenge Team Building in Cambridge
The ultimate test of communication skills, the masterpiece challenge team building in Cambridge is a fun and uniquely creative task that can be attempted by workforces of all ages and abilities. With everybody working towards one single goal, the day will kick off by splitting the room into smaller groups before assigning each group with a section of a large painting to re-create. Only a few people will be able to see the full painting though, so they will need to relay the information they see to the rest of the group. You must also work with other groups to make sure that sections match up together properly, eventually bringing together each piece to see if the re-creation has been successful!
- Start with a briefing as to how the day will run
- We will start the event by splitting you into separate teams, some of the team will then be shown the large picture they need to recreate
- Each team will be given several sections to paint, however not all the team members can see the picture meaning communication is key
- You must also discuss how each section fits with the ones next to yours to recreate the painting as a whole
- Each team must succeed for the whole group to complete the task
- Encourages collaboration, communication and teamwork within the group
- Each group approaches the task differently, so the outcome will be unique to your team
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.