Retail Challenge Team Building in Cambridge
Looking for a fun way to learn about the retail industry with your colleagues? Then look no further than the retail challenge team building in Cambridge. A versatile, app-based event that can be hosted at almost any venue, the day will kick off with an event briefing before the room is split into groups of five. From there, each group will take on a variety of tasks, questions and challenges for the chance to win points for their sqaud. With a range of tasks that can be unlocked using the app-based GPS map and taking on photo and video challenges throughout the day, each squad can keep track on each other using the live scoreboard. The sqaud with the most points by the end of the day will also take home the 1st place medals!
- Tablet & GPS based challenge
- Perfect for focusing on key areas – competitor analysis, customer insight, own store evaluation
- Work in teams of 5 people to complete the tasks and score the most points
- Each group will receive a pre-loaded tablet
- GPS Technology unlocks a range of tasks scattered around your chosen area
- Huge range of content related to retail related challenges ranging from photo, video, multi-choice and free type questions
- Teams will be thrown curve ball challenges giving them chance to interact with other teams and steal points from opponents scoreboards.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition
- Medals for each member of the winning team
- Event briefing, and a wrap up / results session
- Package excludes venue hire and AV/ PA for the briefing and results session
- Optional extra’s include – Company branding, personalisation of content, wrap up video – ask for details
There are no reviews yet.