Kwidditch Hen Party
What Happens During a Kwidditch Hen Party?
When you arrive, the instructor will divide your group into two teams. After explaining some rules and tips to play, you’ll be given a golden practice session before starting the main game. Using your imagination plays a big part but you’re more than welcome to come in fancy dress. During Kwidditch you’ll have to seek out your playing partners, pass the ball to each other, dodge opponent team members who will be trying to block you. The winning team is the one with the most points but remember there are a variety of ways to score.
- Fully organised activity
- The group will be broken up into 2 teams
- Rules and point scoring explained
- Referee / instructor
- Fancy dress is more than welcome
- Practice session then its game time
- Using Lacrosse sticks and various ball sizes
- Duck, dodge and dive out of the way
- 1 hour duration
- Venue hire is included