Cocktail Making Class Hen Party in Oxford
Oxford is a city that is steeped in rich and fascinating history so what better place to learn the history of cocktails than here in the cocktail making hen party in Oxford! A cocktail making hen party is the perfect balance of classy and fun, so whether you fancy trying new flavours and refining your skills or a sophisticated evening, or just want to kick off a messy hen night to remember (or forget should we say) – it’s a great choice for all. And when the activity is finished you and the girls would be ready to hit the town full force.
- Interactive fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus, a reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food.
- Plus, sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal – just ask
All of our bartenders are professionally trained and will play some games with you, so you won’t have trouble learning all their tips and tricks to create some killer cocktails! After a short and sweet introduction to all the equipment you’ll get your hands on, it’s time to have a go. All the girls will get a turn at using the mixers, strainers and muddlers to make their favourite cocktails, both fruity or sour. Each of your group will have time to make 2-3 cocktails each in the cocktail making hen party, and of course drink them all.
Once you’ve finished mixing your concoctions, head over to some reserved seating where you can finish off your delicious drinks and maybe have a little sip of each-others. So you don’t leave too tipsy for the hen night ahead, this cocktail making hen party experience also includes a bit of food – perfect stomach lining! There will be a variety of light sharer platters for your group with a mixture of hot and cold foods. If you want to add to the experience, why not upgrade to a two or three course meal?
Oxford Hen Party Bundles
Oxford Hen Party Weekend Packages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Cocktail Making
- 2 Course Meal
- Local Bar Guide
- Nightclub Entry
- 3 Star Hotel
- Central City Locations
- Hot Breakfast
- Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Nightlife