90’s Dance Class Hen Party in Oxford
Are you a true lover of all things 90s? Slide this 90s dance hen party in Oxford into your agenda and treat yourself to a few hours full of catchy tunes, iconic girl bands, heart-throbbing boy bands and all the dance moves you memorised as a 12-year-old. A themed party dance class is one of the most popular party ideas across the UK, and it’s not hard to see why with its energetic vibe and freedom to make the moves your own. Whether you’re a dancing pro or you consider yourself to have two left feet, the 90s dance party is a great fit for all!
- Learn a fully choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from a dance instructor
- Learn simple steps and routines
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves from some 90’s tunes
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable)
Dress-up in denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.