Mobile Bunting Making Hen Party in Oxford
When you’re not sipping on cocktails and dancing, bring out your creative streak with the mobile bunting making hen party in Oxford. Whether you’re organising a last blowout for a super crafty bride or you just need a hen do activity that’s really going to break the ice, this unique and crafty workshop is the perfect option. All the girls can get involved, creating and decorating your very own bunting from scratch as you relax amidst all the crazy wedding planning. To make the activity that teeny bit more chilled-out, the whole thing will be brought straight to the venue of your choice.
- Work as a team to create some beautiful bunting!
- Expert craft instructor
- You’ll be shown some creative and decorative techniques
- The whole group are involved
- Personal and bespoke to your group, with specially selected fabrics, lace, ribbons, buttons to match your themes and colour. Send us some inspiring pictures, and we can use these as the basis to source your materials
- No limit to how much bunting you can make in the session time
- Involves cutting, construction, hand and machine sewing and is perfect for people with or without craft experience.
- Use at the wedding, just let us know the colour theme
- Make it a Vintage class for an extra £3pp
- ADD a cheeky naked butler for £150 for 2 hours (available if venue close to city centre)
For this totally unique mobile bunting making hen party, you and the girls will be treated to a fully organised session of crafty fun. On the day (of your choice, of course), your very own expert craft instructor will whip round to your venue and bring all her creative goodies in hand. This venue can be a privately hired space, a holiday apartment of even a hen party at home – wherever you want to celebrate with your budding bride’s nearest and dearest. On arrival, the instructor will set up shop so your hen group can get stuck in straight away.
Upon arrival, your expert craft instructor will bring everything you need to make as much beautiful bunting as you can manage! This includes a variety of specially selected fabrics, lace, ribbons and more decorative pieces so you can make some bespoke bunting. Better still, if you want to use your bunting for the wedding or any other upcoming occasion, just let us know your colour theme in advance and we’ll work our magic with fabrics and decorations to match. One super chilled out experience that all your hen’s favourite ladies can get involved with…all in a venue chosen by you? We’d say that’s a winner.
There are no reviews yet.