80’s Dance Class Hen Party in Oxford
This 80s dance class will spice up any weekend and is the perfect opportunity to get all of your friends and family involved and make memories that will last for months or even years! This is the best way to celebrate your last night of freedom by letting your hair down with all the girls and dancing to some killer 80s songs along with the moves from all your favourite musicals. Oxford is a city full of culture and amazing nightlife. If you’re heading down to the beautiful south be sure to dive into the hilarious 80s dance hen party in Oxford.
- Learn a fully choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn a variety of 80’s dance moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves to songs such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
What to wear
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable). Dress-up with big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc…
There are no reviews yet.