Musical Theatre Dance Hen Party in Oxford
Oxford is a city known for its intellectual university and its class, which is why the musical theatre dance hen party in Oxford would be the perfect activity to include into your hen weekend. You will have an experienced dance instructor who will teach you a routine with all of the moves from the famous musicals that everyone knows and loves. We are sure nobody would be able to resist getting involved in this energetic and fun activity. So get your jazz hands out ready for an experience that you and the girls will not be able to forget.
- Feel like you’re on the West End stage!
- Nice fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Time to become dancing queens, learn some moves
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- Put together the moves and dance to some classic, theatrical music with the girls
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
This activity is perfect if you and the girls are wanting a weekend full of fun, especially with the fact that they can tailor this entire venue to your group so no matter what age and ability everyone is they can all get involved. You will also have a private venue in the city centre so you can all really let loose as nobody is watching! Throughout the event you will rehearse all of the different dance moves so that everybody will always know exactly what they are doing! It is the perfect bit of fun that everyone needs in their hen weekend.
What to wear - Gym wear, trainers (comfortable). Or, get into character with classic theatre costumes.
There are no reviews yet.