Smartphone City Treasure Hunt Hen Party in Oxford
Integrating the awesome power of the modern smartphone with a good old-fashioned treasure hunt makes the smartphone city treasure hunt hen party in Oxford one of the best ways in getting to know the renowned city and see all the wonderful sights. Who needs a tour when you can get stuck in to a huge hunt powered from your own phone, discovering all the hidden gems and famous landmarks of the city yourselves while getting competitive and putting your knowledge to the test. Sometimes it’s fun getting lost, so get lost in Oxford’s captivating sights in this epic scavenger hunt. Start any time of the day that pleases you and have one heck of a time!
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Super group fun, selfies, clues
- Smartphone app technology
- Work in teams to find your way round your chosen city
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- City trivia is completed throughout the city including famous landmarks, local celebrities and some weird and wonderful trivia.
- If you like scavenger hunts, then this is perfect
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!
There are no reviews yet.