Café Rouge – Cheese Afternoon Tea with Wine Hen Party
What Happens on a Café Rouge Cheese Afternoon Tea with Wine Hen Party?
When you take the girls on a fantastic Café Rouge cheese afternoon tea with wine experience for the hen party, you’ll get to celebrate in true style and sophistication! When you arrive at the city centre restaurant, you’ll get to indulge yourselves in three tasty tiers of cheeses, grapes and nibbles to snack on while you enjoy a glass of French wine. Whether you’ve got other activities planned or you’re just looking for a relaxing way to spend the afternoon with the hens, this experience is one you can’t miss if you’re looking for an alternative way to celebrate before the wedding.
- Alternative afternoon tea with a savoury twist
- Tuck into three tiers of different cheeses, savoury nibbles, grapes etc
- Includes baked camembert, cheese boards, croque monsieur and more
- Glass of French wine (Red, White or Rose) per person
- Plus, a choice of a hot drink each
- Dishes suitable for vegetarians
- Held within the popular Café Rouge, a classic French bistro
- Please inform us of any allergies in advance
There are no reviews yet.