Peaky Blinders Tour Stag Do in Liverpool
What Goes on in a Peaky Blinders Tour Stag Do in Liverpool?
By order of the Peaky Blinders, round up the lads for your stag do and explore the city of Liverpool with the Peaky Blinders Tour. This half a day tour will take you around over 10 epic film locations which have appeared in the hit series, such as Polly’s home, Field Marshall Ruddell’s home, where Tommy was nearly beaten to death by Father Hughes’ henchmen and more! A guide will be on hand to take you around and provide interesting information. There will be heaps of photo opportunities throughout the tour, so wear your best peaky attire if you fancy it.
- Explore Liverpool on an official half day Peaky Blinders tour
- Visit over 10 film locations seen on the award winning TV drama
- Tour will be fully guided for 4 hours – learn all about the real Peaky Blinders
- See Polly’s home, Field Marshall Ruddell’s home, where Tommy was nearly beaten to death by Father Hughes’ henchmen and more
- Great photo opportunities throughout
- Price included coach transport, guide and any admissions
- Meet & finish at St George’s hall with a 10am start time
- By order of the Peaky Blinders!
There are no reviews yet.