Combat Archery Tag Stag Do in Liverpool
Combining two of the greats into one unforgettable experience, the combat archery tag stag do in Liverpool is an activity to behold when it comes to celebrating the groom to be’s last blowout. If you consider yourself a sharp shooter, it’s time to put those skills to the test with this hilariously unique challenge, where you and the guys will learn how to wield specialised bows and arrows in a heart racing battle format. When you equipped, head to the battleground and try your best to dodge arrows, eliminate players and hit the enemy teams’ target cones to be the winners of the day!
- The latest adrenaline action day
- Like playing dodgeball and archery in one activity
- Event co-ordinators included
- Start with two equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- A match is made up to 5 games, each game lasts about 10 minutes.
- There are 12 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- Bibs, helmets, barriers and bunkers supplied
- Sport venues are used around and out of the city centre
There are no reviews yet.
Liverpool Stag Do Weekend Packages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Archery Battle Zone
- Local Bar Guide
- Nightclub Entry
- 3 Star Hotel
- Central City Locations
- Hot Breakfast
- Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Nightlife