Kayaking Stag Do in Liverpool
- Learn to master your kayak
- Experienced tutor
- Duration is 2 hours
- Safety equipment & Buoyancy aids included
- Each participant must be able to swim a minimum of 25 Metres
- Remember to bring a towel
- T-shirt and shorts in warmer weather, Old tracksuit etc...for the winter
- Trainers or wetsuit boots -no open toe sandals or flip-flops
If you’re looking for a more outdoorsy stag do activity for you and friends to enjoy, kayaking is a great option and right in the centre of Liverpool. Learn an exciting new water skill while having lots of laughs on your stag party, and all this without worrying about any travel in and out of Liverpool city! All you need to do is choose a date and a time, and we’ll do the rest for a hassle free stag do day.
Your stag do group will have your own personal instructor to teach you the basics of your kayak and give you some tips and tricks before getting in the water. Then your stag do can practice what they have learned and relax in this 2 hour session, great for a party looking for a laid back day of fun for their party!
There are no reviews yet.