Jack The Ripper Walking Tour Hen Party in London
What happens on a Jack the Ripper walking tour hen party in London?
Learn all about the murderous stories and actions of a notorious killer with a Jack the Ripper walking tour whilst on your hen party in London. You and the girls will weave your way through London’s dark alleyways and passages as you track down the footsteps of one of the most famous criminals, Jack the Ripper and stand at the exact place the murders took place. The tour will be led by a professional Ripperologist who will provide in depth information and facts about the gruesome murder cases. Along with documentary evidence such as still photos and letters. This is the perfect addition to any hen party if the bride to be is a thrill seeker and is a lover of London’s dark history.
- Immerse yourself into the most famous manhunt in criminal history
- Trace the footsteps of Jack the Ripper and his victims
- Explore historic dark passages and alleyways where the real murder took place
- Professional Ripperologist guide on hand
- Learn all about the clue and non-clue of Goulston Street
- Listen and see documentary evidence of the murders
- Guide will bring still photos and letters
- Duration is 2 hours
- Starts at 7pm at Aldgate East Station with an end at Aldgate Station
- This tour is wheelchair accessible for ‘manual’ chairs and narrow electric mobility scooters (need to arrive at the meeting point either by cab, car or bus, as Aldgate East tube station only has stairs)
There are no reviews yet.