Harry Potter London Walk Hen Party
What happens on a Harry Potter London walk hen party?
Immerse yourself into the magical world of wizardry during your hen party with the Harry Potter London walk. This spell-binding activity will see you and the girls exploring the capital city and visiting heaps of genuine locations that have appeared in the hit film series. As you visit locations such as Ministry of Magic, Leaky Cauldron and follow in the footsteps of Harry and friends, you will learn all about the history of the famous films and books. There will be heaps of photo opportunities throughout the walk, making this the perfect activity for Potterhead’s!
Extra info: For more magical experiences perfect for any Harry Potter themed hen party head to our blog page, which is filled to the brim with games, dares, nicknames, potion drinks and more! Why not make your hen weekend spell-binding by including a game of Kwiddich into your celebrations?
- Dive into the magical world of wizardry with a Harry Potter London walk
- Learn about the history and facts about the books and films
- Locations include the Ministry of Magic, the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron and more
- Visit the site where Ron, Harry and Hermione infiltrate the Ministry using polyjuice potion from the Deathly Hallows
- Go under the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in Half Blood Prince
- Sightsee iconic London landmarks along the way
- Photo opportunities throughout
- Tour will start at Westminster tube station and will finish at Bank station
- Due to the nature of the locations this tour is not wheelchair, pram or buggy friendly
- Warner Bros Studios is not included within this tour
- The tour does not visit Platform 9 ¾; however, your guide can give you details on how to get there from the finishing point of the tour
- Tube journey requires an Oystercard or a travelcard valid for Zone 1 (not included in price)
There are no reviews yet.