Harry Potter Bus Tour of London Hen Party
What happens on a Harry Potter bus tour of London hen party?
Gather up the girls and prepare for a truly magical experience on your hen party with the Harry Potter bus tour of London. This explorative activity is a Harry Potter lovers dream! You and the girls will hop on board a bus at Temple tube station and make your way around the capital stopping off at genuine locations featured in the films. There will be heaps of photo opportunities throughout, with one of them being at Platform 9 ¾ where you can pose with a trolley! It’s a great addition to any hen party, especially if the bride to be is a fan of the wizarding world.
- 3 hour bus tour of genuine Harry Potter film locations
- Professional guide and transport by coach
- Locations and inspirations from all 8 films such as Kings Cross Station
- Chance to have a photo pushing a trolley through the wall at Platform 9 ¾
- Learn how the films were made and all the magic included
- Stretch your legs and see the outside locations up close, Gringotts Bank, Ministry of Magic, Knight Bus, Leaky Cauldron and more
- Tour starts at Temple tube station and ends at Kings Cross station
- Photo opportunities throughout the tour
There are no reviews yet.