Virtual Chocolate Making Team Challenge
What is a Virtual Chocolate Making Class?
Basically, a food event that is run online using video conferencing software like zoom. The host chocolatier will show everyone how to make & decorate truffles and ensure the class is very interactive. Learn to temper, pipe and dip truffles. Prior to the online event all guests will receive a lovely box delivered to their door fully of the kit and ingredients to participate in the virtual chocolate masterclass.
- Highly interactive online chocolate making masterclass
- 1 hour duration
- Charming chocolatier to host the event
- We deliver all the kit & ingredients in boxes directly to everyone’s doors
- Each box includes:
- 250g Dark Chocolate, 200g Milk Chocolate
- 4 decoration pouches (honeycomb, coconut, strawberry curls and white chocolate flakes)
- 1x Piping bag
- 1x parchment square
- Guests just need to pick up some double cream or coconut cream
- This is enough to make approximately 20 fresh cream truffles each
- The chocolatier shows everyone how to mix their own ganache, learn how to pipe and decorate their truffles using professional techniques like marbling and caging
- Using the online conference platform Zoom anyone anywhere can take part in the class.
- We do not deliver overseas - only mainland UK addresses.
What Chocolates Will I Make?
You’ll create 3 isolation themed truffles
- The ‘I’m Losing my Marbles’ – a delicious dark chocolate truffle, marbled with milk chocolate and finished off with a dash of white chocolate flakes.
- The ‘Honey I’m Still at Home’ – an indulgent milk chocolate truffle, with a honeycomb surprise.
- The ‘I’m Going Coconutty’ – a yummy dark chocolate truffle, rolled in coconut and finished with a sprinkling of raspberry dust
How Many Chocolate Boxes Do I Need?
We send out 1 box full of the kit and chocolate ingredients to make approximately 20 truffles per person.
What allergens are used in the virtual chocolate making class?
The ingredients include the following allergens: soybeans, milk, E220, nuts (trace only), egg (trace only), gluten (trace only).
What ingredients are used in the virtual chocolate masterclass?
You’ll receive the following
- 300g Belgian Dark Chocolate
- 200g Belgian Milk Chocolate
- Decorations: Coconut, Honeycomb Cinder pieces, Berry Dust and White Chocolate Flakes
- Plus 2 x piping bags and 2 x parchment square
Is the virtual chocolate making class suitable for a office Christmas party?
Yes, the festive season is all about chocolate. To make it more Christmassy we can include some extra decorations to transform the truffles into mini festive Christmas puddings.
What happens prior to the virtual chocolate making class?
Everyone will just need to follow these 3 steps prior to going online.
Send us a list of postal addresses for everyone taking part so we can post out the ingredients.
The event is about being creative and making quirky chocolates. We recommend that everyone raids their kitchen cupboards for spices, sweets, treats and decorations for their chocolate truffles.
On the day of the remote workshop, but BEFORE coming online, everyone needs to have tempered their chocolate. Once booked we will send an easy guide to tempering chocolate. It only takes 20-30mins and gets everyone in the mood ready for online chocolate masterclass.
Other Things to Note
- You’ll need to use Zoom to be able to take part in the virtual chocolate making online.
- Everyone need a stable internet connection to ensure the event runs as planned. We can’t refund if some has a poor signal or internet issues.
- Everyone will need a smart device (phone or ipad) or laptop with a front facing camera.
See all our best virtual team building activities
All ran smoothly. Only thing – a little confusion as to melting a lot of milk chocolate, but only using it for decoration and not making milk truffles too!
Thanks again for a REALLY great event! The opportunity for remote social events – my teams have always worked remotely and yet we have never had an opportunity to all have an event together – is something good that has come from COVID!