Booze & Balconies Don’t Mix
We are an ABTA credited member, so we wanted to share this will all groups planning a trip away either on a stag do, hen party or group weekend away. Most groups enjoy a drink or two whilst away on holiday, but take 5 mins to have a quick read on why booze & balconies don't mix.
Stay safe people!
"Your balcony is there for relaxing on. It’s not a shortcut to your friend’s room or a diving board to a pool. Some holidaymakers die or are severely injured every year as a result of inappropriate behaviour on balconies, often after having a few drinks. Please use your balcony sensibly and also keep an eye out for friends who may be the worse for wear!"
- Never lean over, sit or climb on the balcony walls or railings
- Don’t try to pass items to someone on another balcony
- Don’t climb from one balcony to another
- Never stand on balcony furniture
- Never jump into the pool from your balcony
- Take extra care on balconies after drinking alcohol as your judgement may be affected.