Pole Dancing Hen Party in Frankfurt
Stray away from your average dance class and enjoy the sultry pole dancing hen party in Frankfurt, a popular option if you’re looking for something to surprise the bride to be, and an experience a little different from the rest. This dance party is fully organised for your group, so all you need to do is arrive ready and raring to go. When you arrive to the venue, your professional dance instructor will be waiting to give you a quick run down of the activity, before you get all warmed up. Bend, slide and swirl around the poles in a choreographed routine, and learn a new skill while you’re visiting Germany! Once you’ve worked up an appetite, everyone will be provided with a glass of sparkling wine and some snacks to fill their bellies.
- 90 minute pole dancing lesson
- Professional dance teacher
- Learn erotic movements on the bar
- Stylish champagne reception and snacks
- Wear a normal sports outfit with shorts (preferably a short top with free arms and hot pants), because you need skin contact to the bar.
- Take along a towel and something to drink
There are no reviews yet.