Den of Dragons Team Building in Leeds
Putting your colleagues' minds and creativity together, Den of Dragons team building in Leeds is a brilliant indoor activity based off the hit BBC series, Dragon’s Den. Split into groups, each must work together and work through all the processes, from design to presentation to the ‘dragons’, and come up with a new and innovative product. Like the show, there’s plenty of pressure pitching your ideas to the ‘dragons’ and offers a great chance to build the workforces entrepreneurial skills.
- Develops teamwork and business skills
- Working in teams, you’ll be given a specific industry to develop a new product
- Work together to design and build the product
- An instructor will give you a brief on time restraints and budget responsibilities
- Visit a suppliers superstore to purchase items (first come first served)
- Delegate roles within teams to cover product design, building, marketing & sales, finance and growth development
- Once the teams have developed and built their product its time to pitch your product to the dragons and the rest of the groups
- The host will co-ordinate the presentations
There are no reviews yet.