Challenge 100 Team Building in Leeds
The highly competitive challenge 100 team building in Leeds is a unique workshop that focuses on mental agility and teamworking skills. Through a series of challenges, each group must work together to scavenge for tools and complete tasks. Each task is worth different points, so make sure you communicate and choose wisely while keeping one eye on the leader board. Who will have what it takes to come out on top when the clock runs down to zero?
- Set out to test mental agility, intelligence and common sense
- Earn points for your team by taking part in challenges
- Challenges are worth different points, so teams must choose which to complete first
- Scavenger hunt tasks will also be set up around the edge of the room
- Each team is given a red box and a booklet. The booklet contains the list of challenges and the red box has the tools required to complete the tasks
- When the clock starts, its time to get moving
- The clock is projected onto a large screen to remind people
- Team scores are updated and projected onto the screen
- Every so often a bell will ring, meaning teams must try and complete as many of the scavenger hunt tasks as possible
- Fully managed event
There are no reviews yet.