Battle Archery Tag Team Building in Leeds
Add the archery battle zone tag team building in Leeds to your away day and let off some steam with this energetic experience. Induce a bit of friendly competition as your colleagues split up and go head to head in this dodgeball, archery and assault course combination, a popular choice for something a little different. For the entirety of the session, you and your co-workers will take aim at your opponents, eliminate player and collect points, all to be in with the chance of taking home the winning position.
- Like playing dodgeball but with Bows & Arrows
- Event co-ordinator included
- Split into equal teams
- Each team has up to 5 specially designed bunkers where 5 target cones are placed in front of each bunker, each holding a ball.
- You get points for eliminating players and hitting the target cones.
- If a player catches an arrow, they can bring one of their eliminated players back in to the game.
- The session is made up of multiple games
- There are up to 15-20 bows in play at any time
- All the bows and specialised arrows are included
- All equipment is supplied
- Indoor & outdoor sport venues are used
There are no reviews yet.