Pub Olympics Team Building in Leeds
Ideal for big or small groups, the pub Olympics team building in Leeds lets you breed communication within your colleagues, all through fun and silly games together. A fully organised event, you and your full workforce will split into smaller groups and go head to head in a variety of mini games, including things like giant jenga and table football. Within all of these games, you’ll be playing to win fun money, and the employees with the most fun money by the end of the away day will claim the winning spot.
- You will be given a briefing and explanation of the structure
- Selection of games to suit your requirements
- Great fun for everyone
- Teams will rotate around the games, with 2 teams going head to head on each game
- Winning teams will be rewarded with fun money
- Each game lasts from 10-25 minutes
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration
- The team with the most fun money at the end of the day will be the winners!
- Fully managed event
- If you’re after a casual event, we can drop off some of the games and you can play them whilst socialising – just ask for dry hire.
This Pub Olympics activity is a great way to give your event a fun, competitive twist and bring the whole workforce together in enjoyable games that everyone will love. It’s an ideal event if you want to get your colleagues to simply communicate and bond over a few drinks. All the games will be selected depending on your requirements, so you can easily tailor this away day to suit you and your goal for the event.
You get a choice of which games you would like your group to participate in from the list below:
| || |