Canoeing Hen Party in Liverpool
Right beside the popular Liverpool Albert Docks, the canoeing hen party in Liverpool is perfect for a celebration with a difference for any party occasion! A canoeing hen do is a full 2-hour experience that’s organised for you, combining relaxation and excitement to bring you a medley to remember for your hen weekend. For keen water goers to complete beginners, all of the girls in your hen party group can sink their teeth into this unique activity and maybe even learn a fun new skill. All you need to worry about is bringing a towel – it’s likely you’ll get wet!
- Liverpool watersports canoeing
- Duration is 2 hours
- Great fun, splashing each other
- Watersports tutor to assist
- Safety equipment & Buoyancy aids included
- Canoeing is one of our more relaxing activities; easy to learn and great fun for all ages.
- Each participant must be able to swim a minimum of 25 Metres
- Remember to bring a towel
- T-shirt and shorts in warmer weather, Old tracksuit etc...for the winter
- Trainers or wetsuit boots -no open toe sandals or flip-flops
We’ll provide everything you need including all the safety equipment, so just bring yourselves and a willingness to get stuck in. No hassle and completely stress-free, your canoeing hen party in Liverpool will kick off with a safety briefing from your expert water sports instructor. When all the formal stuff is out of the way and your safety situated in your canoe, take to the waters! All the equipment is provided for you (including buoyancy aids), and you’ll have 2 or so hours to get to grips with paddling, trying your best not to topple over into the waters.
The best thing about a canoeing hen party in Liverpool is that it’s like kayaking’s relaxing cousin, so you can either rip the waves and test your speed in the provided canoes, or you can float about and enjoy the views of Liverpool’s city centre – the choice is totally yours! This also means it’s not too adrenaline-inducing, so you can invite all your family and friends to celebrate on the waters with you. Because the experience is all done for you, all you need to worry about is picking a day and time, and bringing along some old clothes that you don’t mind getting a little soggy.