Virtual Christmas Decoration Making - Kits Delivered
What is the Virtual Christmas Decoration Making?
A remote craft workshop hosted by an experienced leader who will guide the class whilst each participant creates their own decoration from a fully equipped kit. Each participant will receive a quality kit with all the materials and equipment you need to craft festive decorations for your tree. Simply join a video conference call with your workforce and spend a relaxed hour or two creating Christmassy mementos.
- Fun Christmas themed crafty workshop
- Everyone makes a limitless amount of decorations in the set workshop
- Material kits posted to individuals addresses
- Suitable for any skill level
- Includes festive materials such as – ric rac, buttons festive ribbons, lace and haberdashery
- We’ll provide decoration templates or you can create your own
- Friendly workshop host via zoom to help and show you how to make and create
- If your group is over 98 people let us know as there maybe additional charges
- No prior craft skills or special equipment needed
- Suitable for a variety of group sizes
Christmas Decoration Making FAQs
What do we get with the Virtual Christmas Decoration Making?
Each person will receive a quality craft kit containing everything they need to create multiple decorations. This includes festive buttons, lace, appliques, sequins plus all the sewing equipment you need.
How is the Virtual Christmas Decoration Making Run?
One of our experienced workshop leaders will guide the virtual Christmas decoration workshop through a video conference call. Once everyone is online, the host will teach you basic sewing techniques, so everyone can get involved no matter their skill level.
Why is the Virtual Christmas Decoration Making good for teams?
This virtual craft workshop will easily bring together all your remote workers for some festive fun that is safe. The tangible decoration making means everyone has a project while catching up before the holidays, plus you will receive a handmade memento at the end of the activity!