Quad Biking Stag Do in Palma
What is the Palma Quad Biking Stag Do?
Get ready for a proper adrenaline fix as you lads will get to jump on a powerful all-terrain quad bike for a 3-and-a-half hour trip around the island’s stunning environment, led by a guide. Taking off from the small coastal town of Paguera to the south of the island, you’ll get to hop on one of these awesome quad bikes before heading out of the town and into the desert, taking in the stunning sights and sounds of the island along the way. If you’ve got a groom-to-be that has a real need for speed that must be satisfied then this is a fantastic way to do just that!
- Powerful quad biking experience
- 3.5-hour activity
- Guide on site
- Insurance provided per person
- A driver's licence is necessary to participate in this activity
- Please wear closed shoes, comfortable clothes, and sunglasses to protect your eyes
- 2 people per quad bike
- Available March to November
- Located in Paguera, 30 minutes from Palma
There are no reviews yet.