Powerturn Buggies Team Building in Birmingham
- Learn to drive these crazy powerturn buggies
- Start with a safety briefing and basic guide
- In pairs take turns driving these fun buggies
- The two rear wheels are powered by two engines, resulting in individual power to each wheel
- The powerturn buggies are operated only by two levers, there is no steering wheel or foot pedals.
- You’ll be able to spin on the spot and pull wheelies while you drive, even around corners.
- It takes two people to drive a powerturn buggy
- Duration 1 hour
These Birmingham small, but fast Powerturn buggies provide a fun alternative activity, ideal for any team building group looking for a hilarious day. Work with your partner in the two seater buggy, both pulling a lever each to determine your direction and maybe even pull some wheelies! This team building activity begins with an equipment and safety briefing before you can spin, drive and laugh in your powerturn buggie.
There is no steering wheel or foot pedals involved, making this Birmingham powerturn buggies team building session easy to pick up and have fun with. Every buggy will have two engines to give it some power, but good communication will definitely come in handy for this team building activity if you want to spin and wheelie round the course!
There are no reviews yet.