Pizza Making Stag Do in Leeds
Love pizza? Love the pizza making stag do in Leeds, an indulgent treat for the lads. Make your own round tasty creation from scratch all the way through to the finishing touches and make it how you want it. From tossing the dough to sprinkling over the red, yellow and green of the peppers, you can dine in style and feast on the pizza you made with your own hands. Located in the fanciest of Italian eateries at the centre of Leeds, you can dive right into the party right after the 1 and a half or 2-hour session. Walk right into the world of colourful Italy and get stuck in with this pizza making experience.
- You will be supported by trained staff
- Welcome glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some dough balls, garlic bread and nibbles
- A live demonstration from a trained Pizzaiola Chef
- Recommendations and samples for flavours and toppings
- Take part in the Calzone Challenge (then eat your creation - if you dare!)
- Then have a go at dough tossing before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
- Venue will be in popular city centre restaurants
There are no reviews yet.