Smartphone City Treasure Hunt Stag Do in Leeds
Those of you who just love a good competition against your mates, this one’s for you. Competing for victory, two teams must venture out into this party city and hunt for the locations shown on your phone’s specially designed map to progress to victory. From one edge of the city centre to the other, once you’ve discovered the locations, answer the quizzes and complete the challenges to progress. Your phone, map reading skills and knowledge will all be your tools on the road to winning. Get the boys involved in 2 hours of thrilling fun and exciting adventures with the smartphone city treasure hunt stag do in Leeds for moments to remember for years to come.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Smartphone app technology
- Work in teams to find your way round your chosen city
- Name your team & take selfies
- Unlock clues, puzzles and challenges.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
Combining a city treasure hunt with the latest GPS and smartphone technology, makes for a super sociable activity in Leeds.
On the day you decide when to start the activity. Then create two teams, each with a team captain who will have the app on their smartphone. Take some team selfies before heading different ways to unlock challenges, clues and quizzes all activated via GPS. Each team will be required to take group photos, videos and complete team challenges whilst working out the next clues.
Whilst also visiting the popular tourist attractions, each team will be able to access the live scoreboard to see how the other team performing also seeing their location and you’ll even be able to message them funny comments.
Can you put all the clues together to win!
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
- Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity and that participants are required to purchase their own drinks during the activity. We accept no responsibility for any individual's drinking or any incidents associated with this! Please drink sensibly!
There are no reviews yet.