Pizza Making Hen Party in Blackpool
Blackpool is a city made to entertain its visitors. And that’s exactly what you want for a hen weekend that will be truly amazing! When your there why not dive into the pizza making hen party in Blackpool? Have the chance to feel like a true Italian as you create this culinary delight that everybody loves. Whether you’re a meat feast lover or just a margarita you’ll love this activity and it’s the perfect way to get everyone involved.
- Fantastic party learning to make pizzas
- Comes with a glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some dough balls and nibbles
- A live demonstration from a trained Pizzaiola Chef
- Recommendations and samples for flavours and toppings
- Play games, battle head to head
- Learn to toss dough before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
The pizza making experience starts with a glass of Prosecco and some food (dough balls, garlic bread and nibbles) before being shown to your group’s pizza making area. During the pizza making hen party you'll learn how to make a fresh pizza including the classic dough tossing trick. Let’s be honest, we’ve all always wanted to try it, and now is your chance! Don’t let us down. Then it’s time to create your own pizza, go as extravagant or as ordinary as you like at the end of the day you’ll be the one eating it. This activity is perfect for all hen groups and what better way of starting a night out than lining your stomachs with some delicious Italian food…and washing it down with alcohol.
You start by learning how to toss dough to make that perfect pizza base; after the base is created you get to choose from a large selection of fresh ingredients, before passing the pizza to the chef for cooking. While the pizza is cooking you and your hen party group will be shown to some reserved tables in the pizza restaurant where your creations will follow. Then enjoy your pizza, order some more drinks and use the time to play some hen party games where you will compete head to head. There’s nothing wrong with abit of healthy competition and anyway, it will make you work an appetite before tucking into your creations.
There are no reviews yet.