How Well Do You Know the Bride?
How Well Do You Know The Bride, a hilarious hen party game which will get all the girls giggling.
If you are wanting to spice up your hen night in a quick, easy and simple way with some hilarious fun and games then the How Well Do You Know The Bride is the best way to do so. Expose the bride to be and see how well the girls know her with a memorable experience for all.
What You Will Need:
How to Play the 'How Well Do You Know the Bride' Game:
1. Someone who knows the bride-to-be very well creates a list of questions relating to the bride (the bride can make them herself too), she then writes the answers down.
2. After writing down her answers, the bride-to-be reads out the questions one by one as the other girls note down what they believe the answer to the question is.
3. After reading through all the statements, the bride-to-be calls out what the correct answer is as the hens mark each other's answers (to stop any cheating).
4. Count up the scores and see which hen knows the bride-to-be the best!
How Well Do You Know the Bride Questions:
1. What is the brides favourite drink?
2. What was the brides nickname as a child?
3. What was the brides first job?
4. What is the brides favourite song to sing on karaoke?
5. What is the brides biggest fear?
6. What is the bride looking forward to the most about being married?
7. What was the brides favourite subject in school?
8. How many wedding dresses did the bride try on before finding the perfect one?
9. What is the bride’s guilty pleasure?
10. Where would the brides dream honeymoon be?
11. Where did the bride meet her future husband?
12. What is the brides favourite restaurant?
13. What is the brides most embarrassing moment?
14. If the bride has to be on any tv show, which would it be?
15. What is the bride’s worst habit?
16. How many children does the bride want?
17. How tall is the bride to be?
18. What is the brides favourite movie?
19. What is the brides dream job?
20. Who is the bride’s celebrity crush?
How Well Does the Bride Know the Groom:
How to Play:
1. Create a list of questions tailored to the groom and get him to write his answers before the hen party.
2. Hand the questions over to the bride and get her to fill out the answers
3. Hens can play along as well filling out answers or they can guess how many answers they think the bride will get right (closest number wins).
4. Mark the answers and see how well the bride knows the groom.
How Well Does the Bride Know the Groom Questions:
1. Where is the grooms dream holiday destination?
2. What size shoes does the groom wear?
3. What animal would the groom compare the bride to?
4. What is the groom’s favourite food?
5. What is the grooms dream car?
6. When he was younger, what did the groom want to be when he grew up?
7. What is the groom’s favourite song?
8. What was the grooms first job?
9. What is the groom’s favourite movie?
10. What does the groom think the brides most annoying habit is?
11. What is the groom’s favourite part of the bride’s body?
12. Who is the groom’s celebrity crush?
13. What is the grooms go to karaoke song?
14. What brand of beer does the groom drink?
15. If the groom could be an animal, which animal would he be?
16. What does the groom think his best feature is?
17. What is the groom’s biggest fear?
18. If the groom could change one thing about himself, what would it be?
19. What is the grooms biggest pet peeve?
20. How many children does the groom want?
Extras to Include
Spice up the game by introducing punishments, forfeits or dares for the loser of the game (check out our list of epic hen dares) and reward the top positions with a prize such as chocolates and alcohol!