Gorge Scrambling Team Event in Cardiff
What to Look Forward to During the Cardiff Gorge Scrambling Team Building Event?
Take yourselves to the great outdoors to explore ancient caves, hop across boulders and scramble up a river gorge with an experienced guide to assist you along the way. Not only that, but each of you will get to really test your nerves and take part in an adrenaline-fuelled waterfall jump. Perfect for getting out of the city for a bit of fun and fresh air, all of your safety equipment will be provided for you on the day too. Even if you’ve got no experience with any of these activities, this is an experience that everyone can get stuck into and have a great time with.
- A series of outdoor adventures to tackle together
- Gorge scrambling and boulder hopping in the countryside
- You’ll also experience waterfall jumps, cave exploration and raging rapids
- Trained guide provided
- All kit included – wetsuits, helmets & safety equipment
- No prior experience needed
- Great for small or large groups
- Duration, half day from 10am-1pm or 1pm-4pm
- Located in Brecon Beacons National Park
There are no reviews yet.