Stop The Clocks Team Building in Cardiff
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
If you’re looking for an effective way to develop a stronger team in a fun and engaging way, then look no further than the Cardiff Stop the Clocks team building event, a great new team building activity based on the 90’s game show. Your group will be split into two teams. Each team will have their own large coloured clock which you’ll soon see will become a vital part of the day.
Teams will have to complete a series of tricky challenges of three different kinds: mental, physical and skill. The teams need to complete these challenges as quickly as possible. Once they do they need to dash over to the clock and hit the stop button. An instructor will check how you’ve done and if they’re not impressed the timer gets restarted!
Each team will be competing for points and the team with the most points at the end of the day will be the victors! Have a cracking time with the fun, fast-paced and frantic Cardiff Stop the Clocks team building and end up with a happier and a stronger team than ever before.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.