Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt for Teams in Cardiff
What’s Included in the Cardiff Smartphone Urban Treasure Hunt?
This competitive Cardiff event includes an interactive app brimming with creative challenges and general knowledge trivia for your staff to complete. Split down into smaller groups and explore the best of Cardiff while you unlock hotspots. Each hotspot will earn your squad points as well as unlock virtual scavenger hunt items you can collect for bonus points. The easy-to-use app also includes a live scoreboard so you can keep tabs on the other groups for a competitive twist. The group with the most points at the end of the day will be crowned the winning adventurers!
Add a facilitator for an additional cost who will provide a remote briefing via video link plus support throughout the activity. Our event staff will presentation / wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Using interactive app technology
- Work in groups to unlock GPS hotspots on the app
- Complete, self-run event
- Everyone uses their own smartphone
- Create selfies and squad names
- Unlock clues, puzzles, and tasks
- Photo and video challenges
- Live scoreboard, tracker map, image recognition and GPS activation
- Redeveloped to the latest socialise distancing guidelines
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
Our employees really enjoyed the day and I will be in touch shortly to book our next quarterly high achievers day with yourselves.