Footgolf Team Building in Birmingham
If you are in charge of organising your teams away day we are sure you want to make sure it is a fun filled day for your team that will meet all of your team building aims, and with the footgolf team building in Birmingham it will be. This activity mixes two of the biggest sporting activities together which will help bring your team together as they compete against each other to claim victory. The perfect activity to get your team up and moving, especially if they are usually in an office most of the day.
As the name suggests, footgolf is a round of golf where you kick a football rather than use a club. It is perfect for any kind of team because who doesn’t love golf or football? And this is the perfect twist on the two. On the day you will be greeted by your event co-ordinator who will be running the entire team building activity along with playing games, including forfeits, walking you all round the course hole by hole and much more. And yes this game is long, it is an 18-hole game of golf, but this means there is lots of time to make sure all of your team building aims are met. And if your team need some encouragement just let them know that there is a prize up for grabs for the winner!
Some of the footgolf courses require you to follow the same normal golfing dress code etiquette. However, polo shirts, tailored shorts and astro turf trainers or normal sports trainers are widely acceptable (no studs or spikes). You could go golf fancy dress wearing Pringle and old school golfing attire.
It's a Knockout
Relive the Classic it’s a knockout TV show from the 70’s & 80’s. Wearing a variety of foam rubber costumes, your group will take part in ridiculous games and challenges including large inflatables, greasy poles, slippery logs and gunge.
- A mixture of ridiculous It’s a Knockout games
- Original BBC’s costumes from the TV show
- Fully organised event
- Approximately 3 hours duration
- Large inflatables and water games
- Prize for the winning team
- Seasonal event
- Original BBC’s costumes
- A mixture of ridiculous games
- Prize for the winning team
- Super fun activity
Cocktail Making Class
Get the hen party started, with a London cocktail making class, you’ll be mixing, shaking and creating your favourite cocktails in one of the city’s trendiest venues.
- Interactive fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus, a reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food.
- Plus, sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal – just ask
- Fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink
- Mix and shake cocktails
- Includes food platters
There are no reviews yet.