Footgolf Elite Team Building in Birmingham
This is the Birmingham Footgolf Elite team building activity! Bigger and better than normal footgolf! A Footgolf Elite team building is where you kick a football rather than using a club, and let’s be honest who doesn’t love either golf or football?
Making it Elite! We have added that personal touch, so on the team building day you will greeted by your event co-ordinator who will run the team building activity, play games, include forfeits, walk round the course hole by hole with you. Games such as longest drive (kick) and closest to the pin, along with a few little other games which we will leave as a surprise.
The teams will be made up of 4 people. Everyone will compete against each other in 4 balls. There will then be a Texas Scramble team competition in the second round, where the best shot is used. If there is an odd number of people then there may be a couple of smaller groups.
There are individual prizes of bottles of beer or wine plus a team prize of a crate of beer.
Please also be warned that due to the nature of these courses they may be up to 30mins drive from your city of choice so Cabs or cars will be required.
What to wear
Some of the Birmingham footgolf courses require you to follow the same normal golfing dress code etiquette. However polo shirts, tailored shorts and astro turf trainers or normal sports trainers are widely acceptable (no studs or spikes). You could go golf fancy dress wearing Pringle and old school golfing attire.
It's a Knockout
Relive the Classic it’s a knockout TV show from the 70’s & 80’s. Wearing a variety of foam rubber costumes, your group will take part in ridiculous games and challenges including large inflatables, greasy poles, slippery logs and gunge.
- A mixture of ridiculous It’s a Knockout games
- Original BBC’s costumes from the TV show
- Fully organised event
- Approximately 3 hours duration
- Large inflatables and water games
- Prize for the winning team
- Seasonal event
- Original BBC’s costumes
- A mixture of ridiculous games
- Prize for the winning team
- Super fun activity
Cocktail Making Class
Get the hen party started, with a London cocktail making class, you’ll be mixing, shaking and creating your favourite cocktails in one of the city’s trendiest venues.
- Interactive fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus, a reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food.
- Plus, sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal – just ask
- Fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink
- Mix and shake cocktails
- Includes food platters
There are no reviews yet.