Den of Dragons Team Building in Bristol
Ever felt brave enough to enter the BBC studio and impress the ‘dragons’? Now you can experience an event that delivers just that with the Den of Dragons team building in Bristol. You won’t be facing Duncan Bannatyne and Peter Jones in an old warehouse but the way it works is very similar! Your colleagues will separate into rival groups each tasked with coming up with a new and innovative product to impress the ‘dragons’ all the way from the design process to pitching your brilliant ideas.
- Develops teamwork and business skills
- Working in teams, you’ll be given a specific industry to develop a new product
- Work together to design and build the product
- An instructor will give you a brief on time restraints and budget responsibilities
- Visit a suppliers superstore to purchase items (first come first served)
- Delegate roles within teams to cover product design, building, marketing & sales, finance and growth development
- Once the teams have developed and built their product its time to pitch your product to the dragons and the rest of the groups
- The host will co-ordinate the presentations
There are no reviews yet.