Stop The Clocks Team Building in Bristol
- Fully trained instructors will give you a briefing as to how the day will run
- A fun, fast paced activity that will allow a little healthy competition between teams
- Each team will be allocated a colour coded clock
- Time flies when you’re having fun!
- Teams are given a variety of mental, skill and physical challenges to complete as fast as possible
- Once each team have finished a task, a member must run to the front and stop the clock
- The group who have the lowest accumulated time at the end of the day will be the winning team
- Medals will be given for 1st & 2nd place
Looking for a way to develop a stronger team in a fun and engaging way? Good news, the Bristol Stop the Clocks team building activity is exactly what you’ve been looking for! At the beginning of the day your group will be split into two teams. Each team will have their own large coloured clock. This clock is an important part of the day and a reminder that time is of the essence with this tremendous team building treat.
Both teams will need to complete a variety of fun and engaging challenges. Each challenge belongs to one of three categories, physical, mental and skill. Your team will need to work together as quick as they can to complete the challenges in the least amount of time possible. Once they’ve completed a challenge they need to dash to their clock and hit the stop button. An instructor will see how you’ve done and if they’re not happy with it then the timer starts again.
Both teams will compete for points during the day. The team with the most points is the winner and is no longer on tea duty for the rest of the week! The Bristol Stop the Clocks is anything but a waste of time, developing key team skills like communication and problem solving with a fun and fast-paced day out.
The games can include:
Finale - Mummy Run!
There are no reviews yet.